New devtools pages live

Hi team,
I have now put the new pages I have been working on onto the website at:
http://www.gnome.org/projects/devtools/

The pages are almost but not 100% there yet, they still need more
content. I was hopeing that you might be interested in adding more
info about your own modules as you see fit now that the pages are easily
available and updateable through GNOME CVS. The module name is
gnomeweb-wml and you find the pages in CVS at the same place they are
found on the web.

If nobody beats me to it I will probably add a few screenshots for the
applications in question.

Also if someone has an app they want mentioned or feels something is
missing from the pages, please let me know. Questions and answers for
the FAQ is also appreciated.

Christian