SF/Bugzilla integration

Hi,

My previous post just now concerning moving the home page to SF just gave
me an idea. Maybe this has already been thought of and discussed before but
it would be nice to have some modules which integrate with SF and similar
systems. Take the SF's task management system for example. It would be nice
if there were plugin which provided gIDE with a front-end to it. The same
goes for bug management. Think bugzilla. Hmmm.

I've done some poking around and noticed that both SF and bugzilla already
have a XML-RPC API in progress which could be used to do exactly these
things.

I have a few other gIDE ideas ranging from ambitious to fantasy. If the web
hosting issue for gIDE gets resolved soon it would be nice to have have a
wikiwikiweb section where I and others can describe these ideas.

Regards,
Owen

     Owen  Fraser-Green             "Hard work never killed anyone,
     owen discobabe net              but why give it a chance?"