[Gnome-devtools] devtools website

Hello,
  I just wanted to know what the subscribers of this list would think of
a gnome-devtools website. I think this site should contain an index or
survey of all the current gtk/gnome related development tools, maybe a
news section for releases, and whatever else may be usefull to users and
developers gnome devtools. dand has already put together a design for
the potential site, I just wanted to open up a discusion as to what is
needed, and what is wanted in a gnome devtools site.

Mark