[Gnome-devtools] Just before GtkEditor version 0.1.8...

We are pretty close to releasing the next version (v0.1.8) of
GtkEditor, which will be the first version based on Havoc's tktext
port.  Sadly, the change to the new text widget has left the editor a
bit unstable, so we need some testing before we can risk a new
relase.  So everyone is invited to try it out.  You can get it from
cvs by:

% cvs -d:pserver:anonymous cvs gtkeditor sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtkeditor login
% cvs -z3-d:pserver:anonymous cvs gtkeditor sourceforge net:/cvsroot/gtkeditor co -r gtkeditor-tktext gtkeditor

Please report bugs at
<URL:https://sourceforge.net/bugs/?group_id=1482> (and if you have
patches, please submit them at
<URL:https://sourceforge.net/patch/?group_id=1482>).