Re: [Gnome-devtools] Just before GtkEditor version 0.1.8...

How slow is havocs editor?
I mean gtktext/gtkeditor is very fast! compared to gtkextext, but I think,
how's worth a text widget that cosumes 1/2 of the CPU using non Pixmap
themes.

I asked havoc on GUADEC about the speed isue, and it was just a port, and
he hadnt tested speed.

any sugestions?