[Gnome-devtools] conglomerate and source code editing

Hi,

Mark Slicker (cc'ed; also cc'ing the development tools mailing list)
is working on a language analysis framework, so the various IDE
efforts for gnome can do all kinds of nifty stuff with the source
code, like syntax highlighting, class browsers, etc.

He is basing this on a project called harmonia (at
http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~harmonia/). Since Conglomerate is also
a structured document editor, and you've been talking about it
doing source code editing, I thought it might be a nice idea to
get you two to talk to each other, especially since he's doing things
that I think are being solved in flux as well.

I was hoping you could explain exactly where conglomerate and flux
are right now, and where they are going, and then hopefully you
two can have a discussion on if and how you think cooperation is
possible :)

cya,
Martijn (LotR on irc)