Re: [Gnome-devtools] Parsing/Language Analysis

On Fri, May 05, 2000 at 02:38:24PM -0400, Mark wrote:

> I looked at DOM, just briefly though. Very interesting. I'm going to
> have to look at this further, to comment usefully. One question though,
> is there an open-source implementation of DOM?

there's gdome in the gnome cvs repository. ask raph or mathieu about it.

> I also checked out conglomerate, another interesting project. Although
> they are mainly focused on XML parsing / structured document
> editing.

Well, source code is a form of 'structired document', isn't it?
Also take a look at http://advogato.org/article/21.html where Radagast
talks about conglomerate doing source code editing.

Martijn