Suggestion for inprovement to Activities function in GNOME 3

Hello,

I really like the new GNOME 3 in Fedora 15.  However one suggestion for improvement - in terms of functionality - would be that you extend the Activities function to go all the way across the top function bar (except for the date/time and rightmost functions) so that one does not have to keep moving your mouse all the way back and forth across the screen to get at the Activies mode (such as the right side screens bar, etc.).   If the Activities were a BAR across the top instead of just lefthand side link as it is now, you could click the Activities BAR from anywhere across the screen.   To me this would be a vast but simple improvement.

Thank you.