Devanagari support on gnome-terminal

I am working on the VTE library for Devanagari support on Gnome-terminal. The rendering of Devanagari script is perfect now. I have made changes to the VTE library so Devanagari script is rendered properly but some functionalities of gnome-terminal are affected due to this. I am fixing the issues but I need the help to fix those issues. I have worked on vte-0.25.1. Currently I am maintaining the project on sourceforge.

Homepage: http://indiclanguagecomputing.wordpress.com/
Source repository: http://sourceforge.net/p/vteindic/