Re: [asking for a job] The possibility to take a screenshot of the window where we right click on it
- From: Gregory BELLIER <dest gatekeeper fr>
- To: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [asking for a job] The possibility to take a screenshot of the window where we right click on it
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:21:28 +0200
Kjartan Maraas a écrit :
Yes of course I could do that. But for a simple user, it would be more
user-friendly to have a simple fonctionnality such as this one.
ma., 13.10.2008 kl. 22.24 +0200, skrev Gregory BELLIER:
I'm not sure if I should ask you this or the GTK team.
Well, it would be really useful if when we right click on a window (in
the same menu where we have "Maximize, minimize, ...") to take a
screenshot of this window *only*.
It would be useful for me because I would win some time. I asked a
friend about this feature and he told me it's a good idea. So here I am,
asking you this but maybe it's at the wrong place.
I don't think it's difficult to do and my life would be easier. :)
You can do this with alt+prtintscreen on your keyboard. This brings up
gnome-screenshooter for the active window. Isn't that even easier?
] [Thread Prev