Re: [asking for a job] The possibility to take a screenshot of the window where we right click on it
- From: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- To: Gregory BELLIER <dest gatekeeper fr>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [asking for a job] The possibility to take a screenshot of the window where we right click on it
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 01:04:04 +0200
ma., 13.10.2008 kl. 22.24 +0200, skrev Gregory BELLIER:
> I'm not sure if I should ask you this or the GTK team.
> Well, it would be really useful if when we right click on a window (in
> the same menu where we have "Maximize, minimize, ...") to take a
> screenshot of this window *only*.
> It would be useful for me because I would win some time. I asked a
> friend about this feature and he told me it's a good idea. So here I am,
> asking you this but maybe it's at the wrong place.
> I don't think it's difficult to do and my life would be easier. :)
You can do this with alt+prtintscreen on your keyboard. This brings up
gnome-screenshooter for the active window. Isn't that even easier?
] [Thread Prev