Re: error in glib.h

Am Samstag, den 05.07.2008, 04:26 +0530 schrieb kartik rustagi:
> Well I am am a novice developer wanting to work using gnome libraries
> . i made a simple c file
> #include<glib.h>
>
> and while compiling i got the following error:-
[...]

Which command did you use? Apparently not this one (which works):

gcc -c -o temp.o temp.c `pkg-config --cflags glib-2.0`

And for linking you'd use `pkg-config --libs glib-2.0` accordingly. And
now that everything works, have a nice time using glib and friends.

BTW, unless you are really sure you have a problem with glib/gtk itself
(and I think you haven't been sure - by looking at your mentioned
pkg-config issues), gtk-app-devel-list gnome org is a more appropriate
place to ask questions about usage of glib/gtk.

Regards,
--
Sven Herzberg
Imendio AB - Expert solutions in GTK+