Re: gnome-volume-manager doubt

Hi, I am not sure if you understood what my problem is.

As we use diskless, the boot is from the network. There is only one
fstab config files for all machines. I need to list the pendrive on
it, so that people who don't use X, can mount ir manually.

I want that gvm allows me to umount (using the context menu) even when
the pendrive is listed on fstab.

Tanks