What happened to GnomeNumberEntry GnomeLess

Hello All,

Where oh where did the GnomeLess and GnomeNumberEntry widgets go? They were part of Gnome 1.0, but after the refactoring of 2.0 they are no longer present in libgnomeui. I don't see that they have been pushed down to GTK+ and can't find them anywhere. I would like to use both of these (or something highly similar) in a radio astronomy processing package.

The Glade2 tutorial lists them as "missing" along with several others:
http://www.kplug.org/glade_tutorial/glade2_tutorial/gladewidgets4.html#missing

-jsd