Re: gnome/kde cooperation
- From: iain <iain ximian com>
- To: "Brandon S. Allbery" <allbery ece cmu edu>
- Cc: Jens Askengren <jensus linux nu>, gnome-devel-list <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gnome/kde cooperation
- Date: 22 Feb 2002 13:45:31 +0000
On Fri, 2002-02-22 at 00:01, Brandon S. Allbery wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 17:33, Jens Askengren wrote:
> > tor 2002-02-21 klockan 19.41 skrev Travis Emslander:
> > > No, but I'd just like to voice my support for replacing esd with arts.
> > Is aRts latency low enough to be used in games and realtime audio
> > applications?
> Not last I checked.
> Is asd (check sourceforge) making any progress?
I believe jack is supposed to be low latency for this sort of stuff.
jackit.sf.net I think.
"All men of conscience or prudence ply to windward, to maintain their
wars to be defensive." -- Roger Williams
] [Thread Prev