Re: themes bugs

Remi Cohen-Scali <Remi Cohen-Scali COM> writes:

> As your are dealing with themes, I wonder wether I can ask a question
> about it. Could you please give me some links to some docs on this
> subject. I'd like to be able to set the line_style property of a
> GtkCTree widget and cannot even imagine how to do it.

The only docs are in the API docs (developer.gnome.org/doc/API) under
"resource files"

You can't set the line style on a CTree from the theme though, I can
go ahead and tell you that. (And still can't in GTK 2, just because
CTree is deprecated so we didn't add features to it. The new tree
widget never draws lines at all.)

Havoc