QuickLaunch Applet

I had a slight feature request for the QuickLaunch applet that I don't know
how to implement properly yet. (I am still way too new to GTK+/GNOME

I was wondering if it would be possible to add both the ability to slide
the icons around with the mouse (basically, moving the launchers around
inside the applet like you can on the panel itself), and also to be able to
drag the icons out of the launcher and drop them into drag-n-drop
compatible apps (like the panel, GMC managed desktop, etc.)

If someone can give me some pointers on how to do this myself, I'd be happy
to, but I can't get it figured out just yet.  I'm still working on that
tasklist improvement for now, along with all 20 of my other projects.  ^,^
Sean Middleditch
AwesomePlay Productions, Inc.