Re: canvas rich text widget?

>>  Are you talking about the Python module I wrote?
>>
>> http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/paint/

Bibek> 	Yep.  That'd be the one.

Bibek> 	Not sure how I'm going to handle all of this now, though.  At
Bibek> any rate, I'm moving across the Atlantic on Friday, so I won't
Bibek> be touching any of this stuff for quite a while...

What parts of the Python module were you interested in.  Maybe I can
help you out at some level (memory and time permitting).

I seem to remember that there are a couple of places where I could be
more efficient.

- Dave