Re: Several application installs are slightly broken...

On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 08:53:31PM +0200, Germano Rizzo wrote:
> *ORBit: there's another specfile in the popt/ directory, that makes RPM look
> for a ghost file (popt-0.4.tar.gz); it's sufficient to delete this second
> specfile (eventually also from Makefile.am, rerunning autoconf/make)

To be honest, I've never really understood why ORBit comes with its
own popt.. what's wrong with the one from:

  ftp://ftp.rpm.org/pub/rpm/dist/rpm-3.0.x/popt-1.5.1.tar.gz

I haven't looked at the complete build logs yet, but I do have
a feeling there is other chunks of duplicated code which could
be removed with a little effort.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.			       ade FreeBSD org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve		http://www.FreeBSD.org/