Re: Several application installs are slightly broken...
- From: Ade Lovett <ade FreeBSD org>
- To: Germano Rizzo <manomano ciaoweb it>
- Cc: gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Several application installs are slightly broken...
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 14:01:12 -0500
On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 08:53:31PM +0200, Germano Rizzo wrote:
> *ORBit: there's another specfile in the popt/ directory, that makes RPM look
> for a ghost file (popt-0.4.tar.gz); it's sufficient to delete this second
> specfile (eventually also from Makefile.am, rerunning autoconf/make)
To be honest, I've never really understood why ORBit comes with its
own popt.. what's wrong with the one from:
I haven't looked at the complete build logs yet, but I do have
a feeling there is other chunks of duplicated code which could
be removed with a little effort.
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX. ade FreeBSD org
FreeBSD: The Power to Serve http://www.FreeBSD.org/
] [Thread Prev