Re: How to create GdkPixmaps before windows
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>
- Cc: Germano Rizzo <manomano ciaoweb it>, gnome-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How to create GdkPixmaps before windows
- Date: 13 Apr 2001 11:02:08 -0400
ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:
> Use GdkPixbuf.
> p.s.: I think gnome-devel-list is about actually developing GNOME; i.e.
> you should ask these kind of questions on gnome-list. But maybe I'm wrong
> and I'm confusing it with gtk-[devel-]list policy.
gnome-list is for end-user questions. gnome-devel-list is for
questions about using the gnome platform and also gets significant
"developing gnome" traffic; but perhaps in principle gnome-hackers is
for developing gnome itself. (And also specific lists such as the
gnome-libs list and gnome-components-list.)
] [Thread Prev