Re: How to create GdkPixmaps before windows

ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org> writes:

> Use GdkPixbuf.
>
> p.s.: I think gnome-devel-list is about actually developing GNOME; i.e.
> you should ask these kind of questions on gnome-list. But maybe I'm wrong
> and I'm confusing it with gtk-[devel-]list policy.

gnome-list is for end-user questions. gnome-devel-list is for
questions about using the gnome platform and also gets significant
"developing gnome" traffic; but perhaps in principle gnome-hackers is
for developing gnome itself. (And also specific lists such as the
gnome-libs list and gnome-components-list.)

Havoc