Re: GTK, wizards, KDE

If you use Glade it will take you 5mn to code this wizard. Just design the
interface...

You will have then to create a simple function that pull a random tip from
a file and display it in a gtklabel when the realize event of the label is
triggered...

Also to have way to toggle it on/off.

The difficult part is to put slick graphics...

BTW I'm surprised about the very low volume of e-mail on this list. It is
supposed to be gnome-devel and not many people are hanging out here. Is it
the reason why Gnome 2.0 is one year late? Not enough spin off to attract
developers?

Cheers.