Re: GNOME 2 compilation issues
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- Cc: orbit-list gnome org, ERDI Gergo <cactus cactus rulez org>, <gnome-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GNOME 2 compilation issues
- Date: 11 Apr 2001 21:13:54 -0400
Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:
> > So let's get the forked version in CVS for people to use, Martin can
> > you create an ORBit-gnome2 module or something.
> Yes, I can rename ORBit-martin-forked to ORBit-gnome2 if people want.
I didn't know you had -martin-forked - it doesn't matter to me what
the module is called.
] [Thread Prev