Re: Gnome Media Library

I'm working on the Overflow project
(http://freespeech.on.openprojects.net/overflow.html) and I think the framework
we have done is exactly what's needed for real-time loading/processing/playing
both audio and video. The application allows to visually (using a GNOME GUI)
connect processing nodes together and create a program (stored as XML).

We are about to merge with the Loci and GMS project, which will allow the new
application to do distributed processing as well.

Maybe we should coordinate our efforts with GMF as well so we don't reinvent the
wheel...

	Jean-Marc

--
Jean-Marc Valin
Universite de Sherbrooke - Genie Electrique