Re: Re2: Some general facts about panel ...- Gnome Pager

 I am not an expert either, and like you I don't understand how
gnome-pager knows when an app is iconified, and how to draw the opaque
snapshot of the running app with correct position and size?

 All we really need to do is take a picture of that app instead of an
opaque outline.

 Then you need to get the bacground image which must be somewhere in
either control-center or as is the case with enlightenment in the
window manager.

On 1/15/00, 5:30:07 PM, "David B. Lounsberry \(Dave\)"
<dlounsberry@kc.rr.com> wrote regarding Re: Re2: Some general facts
about panel ...- Gnome Pager: