Re: A zvt proposition

On Tue, Nov 16, 1999 at 04:48:24PM +1030, NotZed wrote:
> Well for starters I dont think its a particularly "required" feature,
> although it would be nice I guess.
> Ok, well, to save you the time and avoid the probably destabilising
> effects of somone unfamiliar working with the code, i've just coded it
> up, it was eaiser than i'd thought.

Thanks, that's really cool.  I don't suppose a huge number of people need it,
but it will make my life easier, so thanks for taking the time to implement

Lyndon Drake                       | Desktop:
isenguard                          | Mail client:
ICQ#: 12558803                     | Editor: | OS: