Re: A zvt proposition

 I need to say this:

ALL HAIL KING NOTZED THE FIRST.
AND GOD SHAVE THE KING (OH NO SAVE!)

Btw, is it a king or a queen. I am just wondering!

Anyway, this is great news for me(I am too lazy) and I think for at
least half a million wanna-be developers like myself!

Thanks a lot

On 11/16/99, 1:18:24 AM, zucchi@zedzone.mmc.com.au (NotZed) wrote
regarding Re: A zvt proposition:

http://www.gnome.org