Re: guile gnome-terminal macros take 1

 > I think the default should be to look this script from the
 > installation directory, something under
 > $(datadir)/gnome-terminal/scripts :-)

Ok, I'm VERY new at this.  If someone could explain to me a bit more
how to do this, I'd be glad to do it.

 > Now, what would be nice is a framework to do automated tasks with the
 > new macros, now that we have scripting on our terminal :-)

I was thinking about adding some sort of mechanism such that one could
add hooks to be executed every time there was a keypress, every time
the highlight changed, etc.  This would make it easy to add some sort
of on the fly spelling, or even a "goto-url"...

Was this what you meant?

Aldy