Possible bug in GnomeFontPicker

Hey all,

I'm trying to set the pre-selected font in a GnomeFontPicker.  I want a
previously selected font to be highlighted when the font selection
dialog pops up.  So I'm trying to use the
gnome_font_picker_set_font_name() function and its not working.

Here is a piece of my code:

due_date_overdue_font_picker = gnome_font_picker_new();
gnome_font_picker_set_mode(GNOME_FONT_PICKER(due_date_overdue_font_picker),GNOME_FONT_PICKER_MODE_FONT_INFO
);
gnome_font_picker_set_title
(GNOME_FONT_PICKER(due_date_overdue_font_picker), "Overdue Todo Item
Font");

/* This is the call thats not working right */
gnome_font_picker_set_font_name
(GNOME_FONT_PICKER(due_date_overdue_font_picker),
todo_overdue_font_text);

	/* bind the font change action */
gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT(due_date_overdue_font_picker),
		    "font-set",
		    (GtkSignalFunc) prop_changed,
		    NULL);
gtk_box_pack_start (GTK_BOX(hbox_2), due_date_overdue_font_picker,
FALSE, FALSE, 0);

The contents of todo_overdue_font_text is something like:

-freefont-becker-normal-r-normal-*-*-140-*-*-p-*-iso8859-1

That string was retrieved from a previous call to

gnome_font_picker_get_font();

Am I not setting the font the right way?  I just want the font picker to
highlight the preselected font from the font list and display it instead
of displaying a unselected font list.  If you could point me in the
right direction it would be helpful.

Thanks a bunch,

Rusty Conover
--
Clifford "Rusty" Conover	rconover@montana.edu
Computer Science Major - Montana State University - Bozeman