Re: Design Changes

Martijn van Beers <martijn@earthling.net> writes:

> Bonobo will have a set of 'Control' in the near future, which will be
> exactly what we're looking for I think.
Yes, I think so.

> 	enum DebugControl {
> 		LOCALS_VIEW,
> 		DISPLAYS_VIEW,
> 		BREAKPOINT_MANAGER
> 	};
> 	GNOME::Control create_ui_part (in DebugControl type);
>
> in GNOME::Debugger::Frontend.
That is basically what I was thinking of.  However, I don't think using
an enum is the best idea; you still need to change the IDL whenever you want
to add or remove a control.  I think passing in a string identifier
("locals_view", "breakpoint_manager") would work better.

Cheers,
-dave