Re: Uncertainty in the GNOME user manual

Many thanks for clarification. Actually I had expected it is (or was)
a generic feature of the print dialog. Somewhat strange that it only
works with an application from outside GNOME, even a software which
uses GTK only for drwaing the GUI widgets...

I was equally surprised when I figured that out. I would expect at
least that it instructed to use LibreOffice (OpenOffice at that time?)
for such booklets. Well, at least it points to a free software.

Rafael Fontenelle