Hamster Applet: Problem with German Translation

Hallo

I'm using the Hamster Applet since Ubuntu 8.10.
Now I'm testing Ubuntu 9.10 and Hamster Applet is too big to use it flawlessly with 1024-resolution.
I guess the german translation caused the problem with the following text in the pop-up:

"Geben Sie eine Tätigkeit ein und drücken Sie die Eingabetaste, um mit der Zeiterfassung zu beginnen! Einzelheiten bitte"

As you can see in the attached screenshot the pop-up has a width of 955 pixels and ist aligned to the location of the applet in the Gnome-panel.
So i have to move it (Alt+Mouse1) before i can use it.
It would be nice to remove or resize these first-use-instructions, at least after the first usage of the applet ;-)

Greetings from Aachen
Tobias Bitter