Need help translating pyRenamer to german

Hello,

I need to finish translating pyRenamer [1] to german, and I will really
appreciate if somebody in this list could help me. The .po file is
almost translated, there are just 17 fuzzy or untranslated strings.

Somebody was doing this translation, but in the last few days he's
missing, and I would like to publish the new version (0.6) as soon as
possible, that's why I'm asking here.

Hope someone could help me.

The .po file is here:
http://svn.infinicode.org/index.cgi/pyrenamer/trunk/pyrenamer/po/de.po?view=co

Thanks in advance!

-- adolfo

[1] http://www.infinicode.org/code/pyrenamer/
[2] pyRenamer is a mass renaming application for GNOME.