Re: Subversion-Repository (Was: Re: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=DCbersetzung?= gedit)

Am Mittwoch, den 24.01.2007, 13:36 +0100 schrieb Jens Seidel:
> On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 01:25:41PM +0100, Hendrik Richter wrote:
> > danke für deine Arbeit! Ich habe deine Übersetzung nun ins SVN gestellt.
>
> Huch, svn? Fand eine Migration nach subversion statt? Da ich nur diese
> Liste lese, habe ich davon nichts mitbekommen.
>
> Kann mal jemand schnell die nötigen Informationen (URL, ...)
> bereitstellen? Sind die alten CVS-Zugriffsrechte auch mit Subversion noch
> gültig?

ich quote hier mal danilo von der gnome-i18n mailingliste:

There's a generic SVN-usage guide up on:
     http://developer.gnome.org/tools/svn.html

You can still use your old account.

To checkout a module from 'HEAD' (now called 'trunk'), you'd now instead do:

  svn co svn+ssh://USERNAME svn gnome org/svn/MODULE/trunk DIRECTORY

eg.

  svn co svn+ssh://danilo svn gnome org/svn/gtk+/trunk gtk+

To check it out from any other branch, you'd have to do:

  svn co svn+ssh://USERNAME svn gnome org/svn/MODULE/branches/BRANCH DIRECTORY

eg.

  svn co svn+ssh://danilo svn gnome org/svn/gtk+/branches/gtk-2-10 gtk+.gtk-2-10

When you update your translation in DIRECTORY/po (just like before,
either using file from progress.gnome.org or using intltool-update on
your translation), and add a ChangeLog entry, you commit them using
'svn ci':

  svn ci -m 'Updated LANGUAGE translation.'

I'll be adding svn-commit hooks to be able to update status pages
almost-real-time (i.e. they will be regenerated as soon as you commit
your translation).

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!
 http://www.iomc.de