[Fwd: Re: Releasing gksu 1.2.4 in 4 days]

--- Begin Message ---
Am Montag, den 21.02.2005, 17:06 -0600 schrieb Gustavo Noronha Silva:
> Hello translators!

Hi Gustavo,

I have to retire from my open source engagement, since I am very low on
free time. I found another translator from the German GNOME community
who updated the translation and will also hopefully maintain the
translation in the future. So the credits go for Thomas Templin
<lists gnuwhv de>. His translation work is appended.

Regards,

Sebastian

--- End Message ---