Re: Sun Gnome Translation

Hi Ashling!

Am Fre, 2002-08-09 um 17.58 schrieb Ashling Donagh:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I am the translation vendor manager for the Sun Gnome 2.0 translations.
> Thank you for your mail. I would like to work with you and our translators to
> resolve these issues.

Great! We would really appreciate that.

> Consistency is extremely important so I will ensure that further review is carried
> out to identify conflicting terms. I will highlight these to you and the German
> team.

We're also trying to be as consistent as possible. That's why we created
a policy which is being modified/improved at the moment.

> Again this review will identify typos and translation errors. I will share the
> review results with you, to be completed by the end of August.

Oh, that's great news. How do you generate your translations? Do you
have some sort of a translation memory or a tool which supports
translation work.

> The German translation contact is Gustavo Pereira <gustavo_pereira lionbridge com>

He subscribed just today; quite nice.

> I will keep in touch with you on these issues

Thanks for your support!

Greetings,
Christian