Re: [gnome-db] libgda was forked to gitlab.gnome.org

Hi Pavlo!

On 8 Mar 2018, at 06:49, Pavlo Solntsev <p sun fun gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I didn't realize that the real git sits on git.gnome.org. Thanks for
pointing out. libgda is not in gitlab and don't ever will. It is dead
projects. Almost dead.....

yes, the current maintainer, Vivien Malerba, doesn’t seem to have time to work on it, but there’s nothing
stopping you, or anyone else, to take over maintainership of it. The project is one of the oldest in GNOME,
so it’d be a pity to see it die (I’m one of the founders of the project, so yes, would be a pity to see it
die for me :-)

So please, if you’re interested in working on it, please go ahead and take over maintaining it. I can help
you through the code if you want, as I still remember the code base, even though I haven’t committed anything
to it for several years.

Rodrigo