Re: [gnome-db] MySQL hex to blob marking as unknown node

Interesting, I thought it did, by looking at the code:
https://github.com/GNOME/libgda/blob/293b3c1a9ae0c0e5f4f6b8997ceb3e48dfab4892/libgda/sql-parser/gda-sql-parser.c#L1435
https://github.com/GNOME/libgda/blob/293b3c1a9ae0c0e5f4f6b8997ceb3e48dfab4892/libgda/sql-parser/gda-sql-parser.c#L1299

I havent debugged it yet to tell for sure if it is a bug or not. But from the code, seems like it was suppose to support that.

Thoughts? If you can confirm it is a bug, I can work in a patch.

Thanks