Re: [gnome-db] How to authenticate with built in HTTP server?

On Mon, Feb 01, 2016 at 07:58:04PM +0100, Vivien Malerba wrote:
   Hi!
   I can't test this right now, but if I remember correctly, you will need
   to enter the same password in the web browser before you can actually
   do anything. I'll check that ASAP and get back to you.

But where "in the web browser"?

   However, beware that this is fairly insecure if you don't use HTTPS
   (anybody sniffing will get the password)...
   Regards,
   Vivien

I'm only running it locally on my home LAN.

--
Chris Green