[gnome-db] how to install ligda-5.0 or ligda-4.0 on windows with Mingw

Vivien Malerba wrote on 2013 April, 16 (13:40 h)

These packages basically contain the .h and .dll files required to compile
Libgda. Once they are installed, you can almost run the configure script in
Libgda (I'll give you the wrapper script I use once you get there).

Hello Vivien,

thank you (and all other developers) for your effort regarding libgda
and thanks for your kindly support.

Would you mind sending (uploading) the wrapper script now?

I'm also interested in cross-compiling libgda on Ubuntu to test some
patches I made for libgda-ui.

I can run the original configure script. But it generates '-pthread'
compiler flags which cannot be handled by the cross-compiler.

Hoping to get the missing inspiration from your wrapper script.

BR