[gnome-db] Are there API breaks?

I'm updating libgda Vala bindings, by autogeneration of libgda-5.0.vapi.

I've found that:

gda_server_provider_get_data_handler_default()
gda_server_provider_get_data_handler_find()
gda_select_alter_select_for_empty()

have been removed from vapi, but I don't find why because don't find evidence of them in git log.

Last time I've updated this file was 2012-11-02 22:14:52 (GMT):

http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/commit/libgda/libgda-5.0.vapi?id=53c9ae5d9a889b610cecd604c9ae077f0c93c732

In theory this change must not be present.

I just want to know if that functions were present in 5.x series and when that functions were removed in order to know if there is an API break in 5.x series.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los cuates: LIBRE)