Re: [gnome-db] possible bug on oracle sql parsing

Il giorno gio 10 gen 2013 11:41:02 CET, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:

On 10 January 2013 11:14, Andrea Zagli <azagli libero it> wrote:

Il giorno mer 09 gen 2013 21:50:57 CET, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:

[...]

I suggest you use a more recent version of Libgda.

libgda 5.x works on windows? i knew that it use gtk3, that under windows
doesn't work very well yet

It does work on Windows, no problem except maybe for the UI, related to
GTK3 on Windows. The master branch works nicely on Windows though.

but if i compile my software with gtk3 it couldn't work well

or i can compile my software with gtk2 and libgda 5?

is there an easy way to port libgda changes from 5.x to 4.2.x?

It should normally be API compatible, so a simple recompilation with the
correct flags (i.e. the pkg-config for libgda5) should do the trick.

I think I explained badly... i said to backport libgda changes from branch 5.x to branch 4.2.x, not to compile my software with libgda 5

PS: have you found the problem on blob under windows that i reported some
days ago?

Yes, it has been fixed, see
http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/commit/?id=e9a0eceb08d7d586a7e3d8e20a6a05a644d4de74(I
thought I had informed you, sorry). Anyway, next time it's better if
you
file a bug report in bugzilla.
For information, it was because on Windows opening a file as binary is not
the same as opening a file without specifying it's a binary (on POSIX
platforms, this difference does not exist).

ok thanks a lot

could you port to libgda 4.2.x?