Re: [gnome-db] Gda Introspection.

I can confirm your problem and its present even if you use Gda.Connection.parse_sql_string, the return value is a tuple with the object you need inside it. I'm using Gda from master with python 2.7.2 and with python 3.2.2 with python-gobject 3.0.0.

I've used that functions in Vala and its not present.

I've review GIR file and it's correct.

I think this is a python-gobject problem.

In the middle you can use:

stm = parser.parse_string ("YOUR SQL")
statement = stm[0]

This is because the first element in the list is a Gda.Statement, witch you can use.

Or use Gda.Connection functions to execute directly string commands like: execute_non_select, execute_select, they return Gda.DataModel objects (I tested them and works in python)