Re: [gnome-db] BDB

2012/1/4 Denis Kuzmenok <forward_ua ukr net>
Hi.

It it possible to work with BDB as a hash (key-value) storage using GDA?
I see methods inserting values in specified row id, but don't see examples using key/value in gda. Is it possible?
(Particularly in Vala).

Yes, Libgda supports working with BDB.
Please see the samples in samples/BDB in which the fill.c program uses the BDB libraries to create a BDB database, and the access-raw.c and access-custom.c files use Libgda to get the contents. The examples are also available online at http://git.gnome.org/browse/libgda/tree/samples/BDB for quick reference. If you need more information, please let me know.

For the Vala bindings, I prefer to let Daniel speak...

Regards,