Re: [gnome-db] possible bug when deleting a row after selecting a blob

Thanks, a call to gda_connection_commit_transaction fixed the issue.

Perhaps it makes sense to put this call in the examples on

http://developer-next.gnome.org/libgda/stable/blobs_example.html

as well. Even though no subsequent modifications to the database are
done in those examples, it is pretty confusing that the example code
implicitly modifies the state of the connection.

Thanks again, Timo