Re: [gnome-db] blob (with postgresql)

Il giorno sab 22 dic 2012 19:28:29 CET, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:
On 22 December 2012 09:51, Andrea Zagli <azagli libero it> wrote:

Il giorno ven 21 dic 2012 09:15:24 CET, Andrea Zagli ha scritto:

 Il giorno gio 20 dic 2012 22:27:56 CET, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:

[...]

i tried with the sample on libgda documentation

[...]

 I use blobs in some of my applications, and it works nicely. Could you
post
(or send directly to me) some of your code so I can check it?

i used this code

http://developer.gnome.org/**libgda/4.2/blobs_example.html<http://developer.gnome.org/libgda/4.2/blobs_example.html>

i also changed the code to open explicitly a transaction, because libdga
doesn't open automatically as mentioned in doc

i miss to say that i'm under windows

on the weekend i want to try under gnu/linux

the problem seems to be only on windows... :-(

You mean the samples/Blobs example works on Linux but not on Windows (and
for SQLite)?

yes