Re: [gnome-db] blob (with postgresql)

Il giorno gio 20 dic 2012 22:27:56 CET, Vivien Malerba ha scritto:
[...]

i tried with the sample on libgda documentation

[...]

I use blobs in some of my applications, and it works nicely. Could you post
(or send directly to me) some of your code so I can check it?

i used this code

http://developer.gnome.org/libgda/4.2/blobs_example.html

i also changed the code to open explicitly a transaction, because libdga doesn't open automatically as mentioned in doc

i miss to say that i'm under windows

on the weekend i want to try under gnu/linux

thanks