Re: [gnome-db] libgda-5.0 - GI improvements and auto Vala generation
- From: Vivien Malerba <vmalerba gmail com>
- To: Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-db-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-db] libgda-5.0 - GI improvements and auto Vala generation
- Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2011 10:05:33 +0200
On 23 September 2011 18:32, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com>
Gda-5.0.metadata, must be added and located at libgda/ directory (the same than Gda-5.0.gir file).
I'm merged your changes, but see you modify libvala-0.14 to 0.12, but 0.12 has lot of bugs, I think we need to use just >= 0.14 on 5.0.
I've changed Vala modules variable to: "libvala-0.14 >= 0.14", could you do the same for origin/master if accepted please?
I used 0.12 to test the build environment as it's the version I have, so I left it at 0.12 as it worked. I've now changed it back to 0.14, see latest master commit.
] [Thread Prev