[gnome-db] libgda-5.0 - GI improvements and auto Vala generation

Ported patch to libgda-5.0 for GI annotations improvements and auto Vala generation. I've included Gda-5.0.metadata file to include in the repository.

I have some troubles with my build system for libgda-5.0, please review the patch and test to build correctly.