[gnome-db] Possible missing libs in distribution

Hi,

 As pointed in the gtkmm list, some functions for dataentrys creation
are not instaled by configure script.
 I didnt checked it by myself, but seems that only the funcions on
gdaui-easy.h was included, and  missing but important creating
functions, like gdaaui-formatted-entry  seems to be out of
distributions packages. The missing functions  promote a alternative
way to deal with entry that may be the best choice for some cases.
 Please, anyone who deal with autoconf e binutils could actualize the
make scripts to include that functions ?
 Thanks in advance.

obs. We are using 4.99.4 version of gda, since newer versions dont
compile and are not used by c++ wrappers writers.

--

Renato Merli