Re: [gnome-db] API/ABI break request

On 1 November 2011 00:49, Daniel Espinosa <esodan gmail com> wrote:
I found that GdaNumeric must be SEALED and I think it must happens
before to release 5.0

Too late, the 5.0.0 version has been released last week.

Please consider it. I'm in the process to add some API to access to
GdaNumeric members and recommend the users not to access it directly.

Sorry but I have switched to Ubuntu 11.10 and I can't access to my SSH
account on git.gnome.org, I'm working in my local repository and I'll
send you the patches I found in others bindings and this.

Ok.

vivien